Monday, July 25, 2011

Checkup with Dr. Liu

Just got home from seeing Dr. Liu. My lymph node has shrunk from the first chemo, and the blood tests show that my body tolerated that first round pretty well.

Dr. Gillis does not think it's a good idea for me to have more radiation in that area at this time. She zapped a wide margin around the node last time and doesn't want to subject the remaining healthy cells in that area to more radiation until a lot more time has elapsed.

So this chemo is really my only treatment option at this point. I need all your positive thoughts.

6 comments:

  1. The chemo WILL get the job done!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Positive thoughts are coming your way...I think of you often...in fact each time I use cold water to wash away bubbles...you taught me that once when I was using warm water and kept getting more damn suds...you told me "Just use COLD WATER :-)"

    ReplyDelete
  3. All positive thoughts sent most willingly. Stick with it, Dennis. Blood test coming up myself, shortly.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lots of love and positive thoughts from me, too.
    xoxoxox

    ReplyDelete