Thursday, July 14, 2011

One chemo round down, ughs have been survived

This is my lino portrait of my great-nephew.

I got through last week's infusions fine. The ughs hit on Monday. I felt really horrible that day and mostly horrible on Tuesday. But I felt pretty well on Wednesday and was able to go to class and print. So grateful to have the ughs go away so quickly.

Only two more print classes and then I'm going to take a bit of a break, so I won't have to pay for classes and miss them because I'm ughin during the last of my chemo rounds. I have a bed cover to make using a serger that I have no experience with, as well as some shrinkydinks projects to finish. I probably have a bunch of radiation treatments in my near future too.

4 comments:

  1. Love the Evan print. thanks for it :) love ya
    -Alex

    ReplyDelete
  2. Do you see a little Robert F. Vaux in Evan's portrait? My family was over for my dad's 86th birthday and they were very impressed with your work, D. Thanks again! Love, K.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Good distraction therapy,eh, Dennis? And a great picture, BTW. Keep on top of it.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Kristene, I see a bit of Dad, a bit of Tim, a bit of myself, a bit of Alex, an
    d a lot of Duke

    ReplyDelete