Tuesday, May 25, 2010

Cat-like Existence Once Again

I have been suffering from post-radiation fatigue, and so have spent most of my time sitting in my armchair looking at these two, reading, watching TV and dozing.

I think the worst of it was late last week. Since Sunday, I've noticed that the heavy, sore, tired feeling arrives a little bit later each day.

Incredibly tedious and boring that this fatigue takes so long to lift, but it is lifting and that's encouraging, and it's still nowhere near as bad as how I felt from chemo.

Looking forward to doing some serious Spring cleaning and shopping for a new motor scooter when I am over this.

4 comments:

  1. The cats are adorable. So, so, glad the fatigue is waning. Some great art coming to SF in the coming months...looking forward to retirement and visiting the museums with you! Love, Kris

    ReplyDelete
  2. look at those little old ladies trying to pretend they aren't high on green fishie fumes!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fat cats for sure! They don't look too spoiled!!! I think a new RED scooter is just the ticket to start your cancer-free life! Glad you'rte feeling better!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I am so glad you are feeling stronger everyday. As Jim said a new scooter is just the ticket. Have a great weekend.

    ReplyDelete