Saturday, December 4, 2010

New Toys!

I think I overdid it yesterday. I've been a limp rag all day today, and felt very lucky to have Kevin and Robert to help me get my new Apple toys up and running and get files copied over from the pc, which only Robert was able to figure out.

I'm typing this on my iPad, which is a wonderful little device. I see much fun ahead with it.

As far as progress with my hand, it is much stronger in its grip and I can zip up jackets and pull up pants and I've even started giving Junie her shot using both hands. I didn't do my exercises today, but I will tomorrow. Happily, I can report that I took no insulin today, so perhaps my body is already detecting the reduction in decadron dosage.

Meanwhile, i have the diversion of new toys!

1 comment:

  1. Have fun with your IPad. I understand there are a lot of fun apps.

    ReplyDelete