Wednesday, December 15, 2010

Santa Baby

More progress: I can tie shoelaces and wear button-fly jeans again. I am typing this with two hands, though somewhat clumsily. I go out now without my cane. My blood sugar continues to be low.

I went to physical therapy on Monday and Sara taught me some exercises to strengthen my fingers, using rubber bands and playdough.

I really don't have any right to ask Santa for anything more this year, but I have a few requests, as you might imagine, which I'll keep between him and me.

I'm looking forward to getting the staples removed next Monday, as they are starting to hurt when I lie down and it wakes me up several times during the night.

I've disconnected all the old computer equipment and my desk looks much nicer. My new Apple wireless base station is also a 1-terrabyte backup drive that automatically backs up everything on my Macbook every hour. I hope to get more decluttering done this week, if my energy level allows.

5 comments: