Monday, December 28, 2009

Ugh-lee

Yesterday and last night were the worst I've felt since chemo began. I won't go into details, but there was a lot of time spent in the bathroom last night, and not much sleep, and I really needed compazine this morning. I apologize for not returning calls or making arrangements to see people during the holiday break, but I just can't deal with social interaction right now. I have everything I need, and I hope by tomorrow to see an end to this part of the ugh. It's gross.

2 comments:

  1. Dear D., everyone understands I'm sure, so please just take care of yourself...you are too precious to all of us! Spent a lovely day taking care of my Evan from heaven! Reminds me how much I loved being a mom to your nephew and nieces! :-) Love, K.

    ReplyDelete
  2. So Sorry to hear this. I understand and no worries. We will connect later. Take good care of yourself. Love, Laura

    ReplyDelete