Thursday, January 14, 2010

Chemo Round 6 - Day 2

As usual on chemo days, I woke up early and couldn't get back to sleep. At least it was a sunny, and reasonably warm day. After breakfast, I wrote some letters and mailed some packages, then went for a long walk around the neighborhood before stopping at the herb store and at Bi-Rite for mini-meal provisions and light snacks. It was a very satisfying walk, and I didn't have to hit skip on the iPod once. :)

Vicky was my chemo buddy again today (my first repeater, I think). We had a nice visit as the poison dripped in. I went for another short walk after she dropped me home, and then had some butternut squash soup. I can feel some of the fatigue creeping in already, but the bloat hasn't started yet, which is a mercy.

17 infusions down. 1 to go!

1 comment:

  1. wahoo! good luck with the last ugh. i will keep an eye out for a package ;)

    ReplyDelete