Sunday, November 15, 2009

Another gorgeous day in the Castro

I'm trying to take longer walks during these post-chemo days to try to keep the neuropathy at bay. The weather sure made it easier today. It felt lovely walking (slowly) in the sunshine around the neighborhood.

So far, I have little bits of neuropathy on both feet, a little bloating, and a lot of tiredness. I'm eating well and no nausea whatsoever. Classic Sunday after chemo: I wake up at 7, do a bunch of chores, take a walk, and I'm done in by 2. Oh well, I have food and plenty to watch and read, and cats that prefer me immobile. More later.

2 comments:

  1. We on the other hand slept until noon.

    Divide and conquer, baby!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I had heard the weather report for S.F. and was hoping you'd be able to take advantage of it! We on the other hand went to Tulare (don't laugh!) and had delicious home made pizzas from an outdoor pizza oven imported from Italy that my cousins Nick and Jane had bought! God, do these families that we belong to love food or what??? Love, K.

    ReplyDelete