Wednesday, November 11, 2009

Here We Go Again: Round 3 Day 1

I started out the day with a nice long walk. We're still having rather beautiful weather. I went to Cliff's variety to buy some paint brushes, and then to Bi-Rite to buy some delicacies for the next few days of mini-meals.

Dinah was my chemo buddy today. She took this photo. I wish I could say I was consciously sticking my belly out like that. The only excuse I can offer is that the chemo loungers don't exactly promote good posture. :) Dinah brought along the collected stories of Saki, and read 3 or 4 of them aloud to me as I infused. What a great writer. I'm digging out my own copy of his collected stories and putting it on my chair-side table.

Today's visit took an extra long time because Kaiser went live with a new software system today, and there were the usual glitches and confusion. However, the infusion itself went smoothly. I was the last patient to leave today. I feel fine so far.

2 comments:

  1. I didn't want to make it any worse by saying it at the time, but that chair sure didn't look comfy. At least you were bold & took off the blood pressure cuff they left on you needlessly!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Bad posture or not, you really do look cute in your little blue cap!

    ReplyDelete