Sunday, October 4, 2009

Baby love and sleep

The post-chemo fatigue has really hit full-force now. I haven't done much the past couple of days, but my friends are taking good care of me. Last night, Kevin and Robert made dinner, and Holly, René and the kids drove me to Robert's. After we ate, I was so tired, I lay on Robert's couch and dozed. Della eventually fell asleep herself and joined me.

The neupagen injections are weird, but so far haven't been a problem, and I haven't had any "bone pain" from them yet. I still have a fairly full fridge, but I'm making my way through the provisions whenever I wake up from a nap.

Babies and cats and sleep and light meals are what I need now.

Oh, and the neuropathy went away (yay).

6 comments:

  1. hooray for feelings in the digits. glad you have babies and cats and food and places to sleep!! love that we were simultaneous blogging :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. babies and kitties and naps are all extremely theraputic. i bet their healing powers increase exponentially when taken in combination!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Few things are better than sleeping with a sleeping baby. Le sigh. Glad you have such a sweet cuddler there in the pic.

    Thinking about you.

    ReplyDelete
  4. If you do experience any pain try something called Arniflora. It is good for sore muscles and swelling. I have used it when I have sprained my ankle.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ahhhh, naps are excellent. :)

    What a sweet picture!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow, babies, food, naps and people to love: is there anything better?

    ReplyDelete