Thursday, October 29, 2009

Looking for the bright spots

Today I decided to keep forging ahead on my little art projects. Junie was not willing to abandon her sunny nap spot, so I had to wait awhile before setting to work. I'm really glad to have this hobby as a diversion. I might be going crazy otherwise. I'm also very grateful to have an apartment so filled with light. Being stuck inside so much could be very depressing in a darker place.

Feel about the same as yesterday. Still have the neuropathy and the bloating continues. Energy level is better each day. Tonight I'm doing the last (I hope) neupogen injection before getting my white count measured tomorrow.

René, his mother Julie, and delightful Della stopped by in the afternoon on their way to Matty's apartment to tend to Turbo the rabbit. Dells has a little bit of a cold, so I kept my distance, but we put her on the floor and let her terrorize Junie for awhile. It was very amusing. I walked part of the way to Matty's with them. As we walked, Della was in the backpack carrier on René. She kept smiling at me and finally extended her hand toward me, and we walked that way in the sunshine - her little hand curled around my finger. I was very happy.


FYI - The jumper from last evening eventually came down off the roof...after 7 hours.

1 comment:

  1. Good luck with your white count, Dennis. I take it, "came down off the roof" meant came down the slow, long way. ;)

    ReplyDelete