Monday, October 26, 2009

May I please introduce...my upper lip

The chemo was making my facial hair fall out too, and that was gross when I was trying to eat, so this morning, I shaved it all off. I think it's been about 5 years since I had no facial hair, and then it was only for a few months.

I woke up feeling much better than yesterday and was able to take a neighborhood walk to Flax Art Supply to buy a frame for a piece I finished making on Saturday. I still have all the ugh stuff from yesterday, but to a lesser degree.

With the new state-issued card I now possess, I was able to obtain some home remedies that are helping me nap and are easing some of the discomfort of the bag-of-toxins feeling. I have to go pick up my laundry in an hour or so, and then I'll be free to give in to the fatigue.

I still have some frizzle on my head, but less each day.

4 comments:

  1. oh goodness - you look an awful lot like a little grape picker i used to know...

    ReplyDelete
  2. ohmygoodness!! who is that?! not my uncle! have i ever seen you that way?!

    ReplyDelete