Saturday, October 10, 2009

Renecito and Della Visit

Health: Feel ok, though a little tired. Eating fine. Still going out for at least a walk around the block once a day. Hips are hurting - from the neupogen? Dunno. Only hurts when I walk.

Holly brought the kids over for a visit today. I showed Cito how to make a shrinkydink and he chose the AT-AT (camel robot things) from Star Wars. We turned his finished product into a pin:



Della crawled for the first time (at home) today, and continued practicing it at my place. This new skill allows her to terrorize Junie in many new ways, which left Junie hissing at the air all alone in the kitchen an hour after they'd gone. Sorry the video is sideways, I forgot I don't have the option to rotate it when I'm doing a movie.



Ooh, and on her way in, Holly snagged a brand new Cuisinart Pro for me for only 60 bucks at the sidewalk sale in front of my apartment building. SCORE!

3 comments:

  1. Whoa! Look at her motorin'! Go Della!

    And I love Cito's choice of art. Very cool.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm with the cat. Sssssss! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. In watching Della, Evan says, "Vroom vroom!" Can't believe what a big boy Renecito has become -- they all grow so fast! Glad to hear in today's post your swelling is hopefully decreased. Hope to see you soon! Love, Steph

    ReplyDelete